So I decided to write this random post because the frame of my eyeglasses broke yesterday. Yeah, it was really hard without wearing eyeglasses because my vision was really blurry ever since when I was a child. Maybe when I was at the age of 11 years old I started to wear glasses.
However even though wearing glasses makes my vision more clear, there are some advantages and disadvantages when wearing glasses.
- Foggy lenses when drinking hot drinks like coffee.
- Frequently cleaning the lenses, I’m too lazy to clean it so I just leave it as it is lol.
- Frequently adjusting your glasses.
- Wearing glasses leaves a mark on the bridge of your nose.
- When raining it sometimes the lenses gets all foggy when wet.
- Most of all, when someone takes off your glasses then says “How many fingers am I holding up?”
- Visions become clear.
- Your surroundings and everything you see becomes HD.
Now those are some of the disadvantages and advantages for me. For the “How many fingers am I holding up?”, this question made me really go wat. My vision is just blurry, I’m not really blind or anything. It’s just that your fingers become really blurry.
I fixed my frame with the good ol’ tape technique but I I’ll try to find more ways to fix it properly lol.